The newly built, airconditioned library of MSVV named after the founder of Modern School, New Delhi, Lala Raghubir Singh was inaugurated by
Maj. Gen.Virendra Singh (Retd.), President of Board of Trustees Mr A.P.Singh, Secy. Board of Trustees, Mr. Francis Fanthame, Member, Managing
Committee and PTA members also graced the occasion.
The Junior Section has a separate reading room. In order to get the best out of it all senior and junior students should keep in mind:
- Library books, magazines are the property of the School and must not be marked, damaged or taken out of the library without permission.
- Complete silence should be maintained inside and in the vicinity of the Library.
- All the books and cards should be returned as per instructions of the Librarian at the end of the academic year.
- Books should be returned on the date stamped on it. Rs. 1/- will be charged as fine for each day of delay. In case a Library book is lost, the student must pay the cost of the book or replace it.
- The students are not allowed to issue reference books or magazines.